Chioma + Henry: PreWedding in Lagos At The Welcome Centre Hotel Lagos

Hello guys, I recently just posted some few pictures this week and I will be posting more of my wedding and prewedding pictures on the blog. I got introduced to this pretty couple by a beautiful colleague and friend TEGA!. After series of changes in date for the preceding shoot I finally met Chioma and Henry at the Welcome Centre Hotel. Its was really fun shooting the couple but honestly it took some time for me to properly connect and get Henry to understand how important a preceding shoot is. Henry actually thought it was just going to be a 30mins shoot but it took longer than he expected.

Enjoy the beautifully captured shots from our gorgeous couple.
















Follow us on social media:
Instagram: @olalexyphotography
web: https://www.instagram.com/olalexyphotography

Comments

Popular Posts